We are seeking an Asset Manager to join our Client’s team. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Vice President of Real Estate.
Our Client is one of Canada’s top real estate firms. Competitive benefits, flexible hours and recognition of the importance of career
development are offered. This is a senior level position, and is a great opportunity for a mid-level Asset Manager. This is a one-year
contract with potential to become permanent. Salary range for this position is $80,000–$150,000 based on level of industry exposure.
Our Client is an advocate for diversity and recognizes the value of leadership.
- Assist the Vice President with maximizing companywide Asset Management strategies and priorities
- Work effectively in a team environment with quoting, managing and tracking capital expenditures for multiple portfolios with an
emphasis on the retail asset class
- Review and provide recommendations on prospective lease transactions
- Responsible for analyzing, summarizing and preparing all monthly property and fund reports, tracking monthly NOI versus budget,
asset plans and market analysis
- Assist with financing and managing budget
- Other duties as required
- Minimum five years of industry related experience and strong financial background
- Proven working knowledge specifically of the retail asset class with understanding of market conditions and trends
- University Degree in Real Estate or a related Degree
- Previous experience completing capital expenditures in excess of $1 million
- Computer Skills: Advanced knowledge of Argus, Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team oriented with ability to handle client needs at all levels: senior management,
internal, and external parties
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Highly self-motivated, enjoy new challenges, ability to excel and achieve results
- Bright, analytical, strategic thinker
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions using logical processes
- Twitter: @matrixsearch
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/matrix-search-group
If you are interested in this position and would like to join a successful and dynamic organization, please forward your resume
in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org or please call 416.703.3400
We thank all the candidates for their interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted.
Matrix Search Group is a strong advocate for diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.