We are seeking a General Manager to join our Client’s team. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Vice President of Operations.
Our Client is one of Canada’s top Real Estate and Property Management Firms. Competitive benefits, flexible hours and recognition of the
importance of career development are offered. This is a senior level position, and is a great opportunity for established leaders. Salary
range for this position is $100,000–$130,000 based on level of industry exposure plus a discretionary bonus. Our Client is an advocate
for diversity and recognizes the value of leadership.
- Ensure properties are managed in accordance with the approved business plans and within operating/capital budgets
- Motivate, empower and coach/counsel staff in the performance of their work; appraise, ensure staff is trained and developed to
achieve optimum level of job competency and career development
- Cultivate constant communication with tenants to remain fully aware of their requirements
- Verify adherence by Property Management team to all established operational procedures
- Oversee collection of tenant receivables and act on delinquent accounts in cooperation with the Property Managers
- Develop and maintain positive tenant relationships as well as adherence to lease agreements, including resolving tenant issues
- Ensure proper maintenance and safety of properties through regular site inspections including environmental matters,
implementation of relevant contracts, preventive and replacement programs
- Maintain communication with the Client’s Leasing agents to assist in the new lease and renewal process
- Travel will be required
- Five or more years in a senior Property Management position within the commercial real estate industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; team orientation
- Working towards the RPA designation
- Excel in a fast paced and dynamic environment and enjoy new challenges
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure and highly motivated to achieve results
- Bright and analytical, able to solve problems and make decisions using logical processes
- Twitter: @matrixsearch
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/matrix-search-group
If you are interested in this position and would like to join a successful and dynamic organization, please forward your resume
in Word format to: email@example.com or please call 416.703.3400
We thank all the candidates for their interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted.
Matrix Search Group is a strong advocate for diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.