We are seeking a Team Lead, Planning and Development to join our client’s team. In this role you will be reporting directly to Executive Team. Our Client is one of Canada’s top Real Estate and Consulting Firms. Competitive benefits, flexible hours and recognition of the importance of career development are offered. Our Client is an advocate for diversity and recognizes the value of leadership.
- Leadership and continued development of the Toronto-based team of land development professionals
- Development and management of a variety of projects for private sector clients related to land development/redevelopment, land use planning, sustainable community design and urban regeneration
- Delivery/oversight of stakeholder consultation programs and presentations.
- Commitment to being part of a learning organization, to providing leadership and contributing to the career development of junior/intermediate staff, including technical direction, training, coaching and mentoring
- Contributions to corporate profile through active participation in professional associations and development industry groups as well as continued fostering of client relationships
- Experience and proven track record in the GTA land development marketplace
- Demonstrated success in the areas of business development and project team leadership
- Experience providing expert testimony and resolving issues through mediation
- Knowledge of the changing policy planning legislation in Ontario
- Full or provisional membership in the Canadian Institute of Planners (CIP) and the Ontario Professional Planners Institute (OPPI)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in planning and consulting
- Diploma or Degree in Planning or Engineering, or a related field and/or comparable work experience is an asset
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills, high level of accuracy, and attention to detail
- Development and execution of strategic plans, proven track record of delivering growth and profitable results
- Excels in a high volume, dynamic and fast paced environment and enjoy new challenges
- Possess highly effective coaching, facilitating, presentation, influencing, & leadership skills
- Positive and enthusiastic, hands-on approach with a strong bias to client service
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal with a successful track record in working with staff at all levels
- Twitter: @matrixsearch
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/matrix-search-group
If you are interested in this position and would like to join a successful and dynamic organization, please forward your resume
in Word format to: email@example.com or please call 416.703.3400
We thank all the candidates for their interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted.
Matrix Search Group is a strong advocate for diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.